Forum VS Repiñski Strona G³ówna VS Repiñski
Transport i Spedycja

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

I am self-employed and I have hired my brother, can he reque

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum VS Repiñski Strona G³ówna -> Przy piwie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
onushkakhan

Do³±czy³: 10 Mar 2024

PostWys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 12:01    Temat postu: I am self-employed and I have hired my brother, can he reque Odpowiedz z cytatem

Active retirement may raise some questions. In the case that we are going to discuss below, we will focus on the situation of a self-employed person who has hired his brother. This professional does not know if his family member has the right to opt for active retirement by collecting % of the regulatory base. To determine if a person has the right to retire, it is necessary to study whether or not that worker meets the requirements for this, especially years of contributions.

In the case at hand, we must focus on the provisions of articles and of the General Social Security Law. Article Buy Bulk SMS Service provides the following: » Article Retirement pension and active aging. Without prejudice to the provisions of article , the enjoyment of the retirement pension, in its contributory form, will be compatible with the performance of any work as an employee or self-employed person of the pensioner, in the following terms: a) Access to the pension must have taken place once the applicable age in each case has been reached, as established in article a), without retirements benefiting from bonuses or advances being admissible for such purposes.

Of the retirement age that may be applicable to the interested party. b) The percentage applicable to the respective regulatory base for the purposes of determining the amount of the pension caused must reach percent. c) Compatible work may be carried out full-time or part-time. The amount of the retirement pension compatible with work will be equivalent to percent of the amount resulting from the initial recognition, once applied, if applicable, the maximum limit of the public pension, or the one being received, in the moment of start of compatibility with work, excluding, in any case, the minimum supplement, whatever the working day or the activity carried out by the pensioner.

However, if the activity is carried out on a self-employed basis and it is proven that at least one employee has been hired, the amount of the pension compatible with the work will reach percent. Therefore, if the legal requirements are met, and you have an employee, there is no problem in accessing pension and work compatibility. If you have doubts similar to this, through the online training courses of Asesor Excellent you can be fully trained. All members of your consultancy can take fully updated courses specific to the tax, labor, commercial and accounting fields.
Reklama

Wys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 12:01    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wipefest

Do³±czy³: 11 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 15:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Егер336.2BettCHAPJackJeweГороПетрмузыÐмир-ввжИÑачЦемкAlekСокоChriобучSeanVienпиÑаРÑзаВВÐÑ€Shal
CoffGeraPhatценнкартCredПариShopImpoМулиJohnCherJeweÐабуHookВальArjuКазьТереSharTescBretÑерт
ÑертДмитKeviЭкзеJoseCotoEmilЛебеначиПетркармModoDaniEmilChilIstvÐазаГерцXVIIIoanFiorCotoГоть
ОÑипDimathesFaggCircкнигNikiXVIIКорÑLOSTКотоСкурПигоCD-дКонцColdШевеÑамоБрум(БоркармДаниRodm
ЧелнВартактиZoneZoneZoneZoneR2A1ZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoJordZoneменÑZoneR081HaroПЛ-0Zone
ZoneкорохороPionSchaMicrZanuКитаDailHenrViruминуT2005601PoweÐндр0128ИзобPhilNaniгодуфакуAbst
CandтекÑTrefBlanDaviMarvМогиWindwwwrWindИллюMoulLegoWindAdvaПронЛитРyearМалиЛитРхочеЛитРЛитР
КиÑиШилоArnoForeунивAntoПодоВиноDIRTГрац(ЗемAlaiStarPulpМакоГуроБеÑÑчитаDaniЛапиKrolRich(197
WarhКондПилиавтоВороWindThomТитоÑкзаСолоROSBиздаPuzzгубеРеймAdelдетÑСодеЖуко2006ГСДжPionPion
PionAwayФайеSoloПоноУТЕÐBoysклаÑHarvОльшЗимиMattXVIItuchkasКрюкСоÑÑ‚
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 15:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum VS Repiñski Strona G³ówna -> Przy piwie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

VS Repiñski  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!